1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Neighbor shot his couch!!! humor

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by birdtracker, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

after reading the dynamite thread I thought I would share a true story my neighbor and his wife told me. Back in the 70s he went to alot of money shoots and protections. His wife said he could go to the big shoot coming up, but first he had to go buy her a new couch. So he took her to town and she picked out a very nice white couch. So he brings it home and gets it in the house. The wife is extremely pleased because its so beautiful. Its so beautiful he is not allowed to sit on it. It is for when company comes over.
    So off to the reloading room he goes, kinda mad cause he bought it and isn't allowed to sit on it. So he starts loading shells and realizes he only has enough wads for what he needs. About every 5 shells he is checking the powder drop which is 19 grains of Red Dot I believe. Well while still stewing about not being able to sit on the couch, the shell he checks has 38 grains in it! He stops immediatley and checks the last 5. He realizes one doesn't have any powder in it. So his idea is to take the shot out of it, and shoot the shell to retrieve the wad. Well he goes out and points it at the new couch and blows a hole clean threw it!!! Needless to say the wife is EXTREMELY pissed and he is in the doghouse!!! While telling me the story him and I are laughing so hard we are crying, but she is still pissed 40 years later!!! Birdtracker

2. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Thats funny!!!!!!!! Missed you at sausage shoot last week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.