1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEGROES WITH GUNS

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mrskeet410, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

NEGROES WITH GUNS - by Ann Coulter

"...We don't know the facts yet, but let's assume the conclusion MSNBC is leaping to is accurate: George Zimmerman stalked a small black child and murdered him in cold blood, just because he was black.

If that were true, every black person in America should get a gun..."

http://news.yahoo.com/negroes-guns-230205115.html

2. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Anyone that adds to this thread is just a big of an idiot as keet. I know I replied but if you ALL stop this idiot will eventually stop posting. DO NOT feed this clueless troll.

3. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Trapshooteraa27aa - Check this thread:

http://www.trapshooters.com/noframes/cfpages/sthread.cfm?threadid=286549&Messages=2

4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

ATTENTION

The views expressed on this site by liberal morons like Mrskeet410, do not represent the views of all law abiding gun owners who frequent this site.

Those like MrsKeet 410 are mentaly ill racist, gun hating commie pinko faggots who want to destroy this country by fueling the concept of removing the Bill of Rights from the Constitution of the United States.

5. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

Rick, I see no views expressed at all by mrskeet410 . Only excerpts and a link to a story by the beloved right wing pin-up girl Ann Coulter. What's the problem?

Rick says "Those like MrsKeet 410 are mentaly ill racist, gun hating commie pinko faggots who want to destroy this country by fueling the concept of removing the Bill of Rights from the Constitution of the United States."

Yet mrskeet 410 did not say anything at all. You should remove mrskeet's name from that statement and insert Ann Coulter's.

6. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Ohhhhh nooooo! You can't do that Johnny. The true Republicans and what they represent can't allow anything that goes against them. Even if it is another just like them saying it. Because the hated Mrskeet posted it, their first reaction is low life. Let them keep representing their true agenda of their party this way. The Independents will understand what they are all about.

7. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Actually, If you read the article Mrs. Keet posts in toto it is a very strong support of gun rights and the Republican party.

Truth be known it brutalizes the Democrats and their racist past.

It suggests that Keet did not read anything but the tag line...

8. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

HSLDS, Do you actually believe that "the KKK was an outgrowth of the Democratic Party, and " The Klan was to the Democrats what the American Civil Liberties Union is today"?

9. Rick Barker

Johnny, Stl

Mskeet did not post the whole thing, only an excerpt in such a way to make the article look racist

And his past posts and his views on CCW, like yours have shown a past history of anti gun rhetoric.

Other posts have voiced concern about ms keet's post of the name of the article, which drawing attention to this site.

I'm just posting a disclaimer like any other media outlet does, when they let the dogs run wild, but don't want to take responsibility.

10. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

But Rick, he posted a link to the entire article. Nothing was posted out of context and he only posted the actual title of the article as published. This is exactly like spitting out the window only to have it come back and hit you in the face. Ugly, isn't it?

And Rick, I am not anti-gun. I would wager I own many, many more guns than most, at least 29 handguns alone. My problem is with the attitude and mindset that overwhelmingly populates this site.

11. Rick Barker

Ok, fair enough.

Problem is with mskeet, past interaction that causes a lot of us to question her motives.

We are not unwarrented in our contempt for her.

12. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rick,

I see your point, about the way this thread was presented with certain quotes. He posted the link to the same article that everyone is reposting, even though from a different site. Even her (Ann) actual site has the title in large letters. I think the thread was posted as such to get the usual response.

I am not anti-gun! If you only knew. Just because I add posts to the other perspective, what the resposibilities of people that carry, and the consecuences of pulling that gun out, and using it, does not mean I am anti-gun. As I have stated before many times. I understand the use if you are in immediate danger of losing your life, or injury. It has to be the only way out of the situation, or you are going to have to deal with defending yourself for a long, and stressful time. As in a case where you pull the gun out and shoot a armed robber from the side to protect an individual that is being confronted, that happened in Milwaukee recently. Even more so is it being exposed in this case with George Zimmerman. At what point is it self-defense, if you cause the confrontation. At what point was the responsibility of self- defense transferred from Travon Martin, to George Zimmerman. What if Trayvon was old enough, and had a CCW permit also. What if Trayvon Martin would have taken the gun away from Zimmerman, and shot Zimmerman dead with his own gun. Would that have been self-defense, if Trayvon had been telling the story. I know, they are what if's! We obviously do not know the whole story, and I hope the absolute truth comes out. My point is if George Zimmerman would have thought about the consecuences of his actions, prior to leaving his vehicle with his gun, I don't think he would have persued this individual. He obviously made the mistake of letting his emotions take control. When Zimmerman set up this neighborhood watch program with the assistance of the Sanford Police Department he was told not to pursue, and not to carry a gun. Only to report suspicious activity. Which he initially did. I would provide that link if you would like, but I would have to find it. Anyways, I am not anti-gun. That would be in direct conflict of the sport I love, and the business I am currently pursuing. Hunting, fishing, and guns have been a large part of my life, and still are since I have been a little kid.

HSLDS,

That is a good point in the article. I think things have changed a little bit since then, but it definitely brings up the dark past of the Democratic party.

Jon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.