Trapshooters Forum banner

Negrini Kolar Cases

12K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  trap_shooter2000 
#1 · (Edited)
Negrini Shotgun Cases-NOW AVAILABLE!

Looking for a lightweight gun case for your Kolar shotgun?

Check out these two-barrel custom embroidered Kolar cases! The 1653LX offers plenty of storage space for your gun cleaning supplies, as well as locking combination security! These are also available in a single barrel design, or two barrel plus AAA tubesets.

Pick one of these up for $469, now available at Aaron's Competition Shooting LLC!

Wallet Brown Leather Coin purse Bag
Musical instrument accessory Bumper Automotive exterior Vehicle Car

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#18 ·
2 questions ...will it handle high ribs on a MAX T/A ? and how much are you asking? also would you like to consider the Americase towards it...I know its heavy ,BUT iyt it still the best amd most bulletproof case in the world bar none...if my gun was ever going to see an airplane cargo bay I'd be keeping it, but my travel days to big shoots are a thing of the past....you can PM me for all further discussion : ) thanks!!

#20 ·
I am interested in a Kolar negrini case for my trap combo. Pm me if you have one available and how much.
We do have them available direct through Kolar Arms. Let me know if you would like to order one up and we can have it shipped to you. PM me the shipping address as well as your contact info, and how you would like to pay.

Thank you!
Aaron Willoughby

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.