1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

negrini cases?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Socko124, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Socko124

Socko124 TS Member

Briley sells them.
  2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe Active Member

MIA alias Jack Swanson has a source.
  3. JACK

JACK Active Member

Howard. I keep 2 cases in stock. the standard black single bbl case that we all know, and the same case in a combo. His is the single and it will accommodate a 35" bbl with an extended tube. This one.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I do have this combo case in stock. It is a larger case
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    the single bbl case will accommodate a high rib gun. My TMX has plenty of room (room to spare) The other combo case I have will hold a typical MX8 style gun or BT style gun. Low rib in other words. The blue single case is $255 and the combo case shown is $350. Both delivered prices.

I brought these in specifically because Briley no longer does.
  4. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Active Member

Jack, Do you ever sleep (LOL)? Bill Malcolm
  5. JACK

JACK Active Member

Bill. Yes an no. As a caregiver to my first wife I learned to sleep to her patterns. She was mostly uncomfortable an I had to awake quickly and tend to her needs. I still retain that habit after 20+ years later.

But in this case I am having a neck issue (pinched nerve the doc thinks) and that is keeping me awake. I just dosed up with ibuprofen and am OK now.

My current wife of 14+ years is quite self sufficient but she cannot cook a lick!

You probably noticed that. Actually I began as a full time cook back when my first wife was ill. Been cooking full time for 25 years now. Yikes!
  6. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Active Member

Jack,

Sent you a pm. Bill Malcolm
  7. Ross

Ross Active Member

MIA: My hat's off to you for being "the"cook, I had to TRY to cook while my wife (of 50 years) was down with her cancer battle, thank God she is now in remission & can take over the kitchen again. I still do most of the shopping, lifting, cleaning, etc. but she does most of the actual cooking, and you know what?????? Food actually tastes the way it's supposed to again. I'm a LUCKY guy. Ross Puls
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.