1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale NEGRINI CASE-BEST PRICE-FAST SHIPPING

Discussion in 'For Sale- Vendors Only' started by Patrick McCabe, May 11, 2017.

1. Patrick McCabe

Patrick McCabe Member Supporting Vendor

Negrini Case:Call Patrick today for best pricing with your case needs. All cases ship FREE. We are minutes from the NEGRINI WAREHOUSE. (585)-317-3958, patrick@shoptekinc.com, www.shoptekinc.com.

2. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Active Member

Is the 1657LR/5163 case available as a two barrel case? If so what is the price?

Doc

3. gordy h

gordy h Active Member

Your Price on a 1653 LR 5038 ? Gordy

4. Patrick McCabe

Your price is $319 (List $389) delivered with a set of Negrini Gun Socks. Ships UPS Ground Fully insured.
    Thanks
    Patrick
    585/317-3958

5. Patrick McCabe

Your price is $349 delivered with insurance and a set of Negrini Gun Socks. I would like to earn your business. I accept all major credit cards.
    Thanks
    Patrick
    585/317-3958

6. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Active Member

Sorry; however, since I didn't hear from you I purchased it from Jim Lyon yesterday.

Doc

7. Patrick McCabe

Doc,
    I responded to your request at 7:41 your request was sent at 7:38. Would have loved to earn your business. I dont know how fast I need to respond.
    Thanks
    Patrick
    585/317-3958