1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Needing a Camping Spot at the Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Elizabeth Christensen, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elizabeth Christensen

Elizabeth Christensen Member

I'm posting this for David & Lee Ann Blum. They are in need of a camping spot for basically Prelim Days. They will be in on Wednesday and want to leave on Monday of Grand week. If you have a spot, please call 417-861-9439. Thanks.

2. Elizabeth Christensen

3. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

ttt for Billy

Jimmy

4. Hett

Hett TS Member

e-mail robertscott37@comcast.net. He has two spots for rent @ $125. each.

5. Elizabeth Christensen

Sorry that I missed getting this back on top for a couple of days. I've emailed the above gentleman and am waiting to see if one of those spots is still available. Just spoke to LeeAnn and they still haven't found anything. Please email me at the above address or call them at the first posts phone number if you know of anything. Thanks so much for your help.

Elizabeth Christensen

6. Elizabeth Christensen

7. BillyMc

BillyMc TS Member

Monday August 4, our RV spot is still avaliable for the person that wants to purchase it. e-mail cmcfarlen@success-motivation.com for details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.