1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Needed KS-5 barrel

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cueguy, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cueguy

cueguy Member

Not sure if I asked about this in my last thread, so here goes. I have a KS-5 Special that needs a barrel. The factory no longer has any barrels for this gun. What else would fit or could be fit? Any other K series barrels? Thanks, Nubs Wagner.

2. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Odd question BUT wheres the barrel it came with?

3. cueguy

cueguy Member

Barrel blew up on the end, in about 2". Sent it back to K factory. No more barrels in stock for that model. Just wondering if another K barrel will fit. Nubs

4. 12ShotTwo

12ShotTwo Member

Nubs -- I'm really sorry to hear this, I also have a KS-5 special. I wonder if you could convert to a KX-5 with a new forend and sell off the KS-5 forend. Do you know how this happened, maybe a loose choke? Joe

5. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

That barrel can be rebuilt/retubed to your specifications if you still have the breech block. Simmons rebuilt my K-80 barrels. Ron

6. cueguy

cueguy Member

Ron, please email the info for Simmons. Everything is fine except for the 2" that cracked. I wondered why no one could make it a 32" w/tubes. Nubs Wagner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.