1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Needed 32 long rifle RIMFIRE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jdlovejoy4, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Have a friend that needs some ammo for his rifle, anybody that has some let me know how much you want for it. Thanks Shipping to Canton, OH email jdlovejoy4@yahoo.com or PM is good

2. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Navy Arms Company has it. I have 17 rounds left. Sold my 1885 Winchester in that Cal.

Steve

3. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Want to sell those 17 rds you have? if so how much.

4. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

0   0   0

I believe Midway has some of this stuff. I know I saw it in one of the big outfits Midway, Cabelas. I was surprised as that round has been oboselete for ages. It was either Winchester or Remington that did the run.

It was listed as 32 RF

Randy

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    What rifle?

The reason I ask is that the .32 Colt Long centerfire external dimensions are the same as the 32 Long Rimfire. Some rifles had a firing pin that could be flipped for centerfire or rimfire, or came with two firing pins. And gunsmiths have converted rimfires to centerfires.

Old Western Scrounger used to have .32 Long Rimfire as recently as 2009, new, but it wasn't cheap. Like $49 a box of 50. Alas, they no longer list it.

6. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gun is a Stevens, " Favorite". Single shot with removable barrel. Loads like a Rolling Block. Thanks for the input guys.

7. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

I've got as couple of hundred rounds of this stuff lying around for a couple of rifles, one being an Steven's "Favorite". I also have some .41 short rimfire for a derringer I own.

They make runs of this obsolete ammo every few years once the supply of the previous run has dwindled.Be patient as this ammo is available, but you have to search for it a bit and will be salty once found.

ss

8. michae lee

michae lee Member

0   0   0

http://www.buffaloarms.com/ May have what you want. Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.