1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**NEEDED: 1187 barrel at Cardinal Classic**

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Beau69, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beau69

Beau69 Active Member

Get this for a funny one...While up at the cottage (5 hours from home) I was cleaning my spare gun and forgot to put the barrel back in the case. So I drive home and am getting prepped to drive to Marengo tomorrow for the first three days of the Cardinal Classic. All that I have 'in the safe' is a 24" barrel for my gun.

Next step of the story is that my brother is coming and planning to shoot as well and use the gun.
    I have no need or use in getting to the shoot and buying another 30" barrel...so thats out.

So, IF someone is going to the shoot from Wednesday to Friday and has a spare barrel they could somehow let me borrow it for the 3 days? It will obviously be returned in the exact condition.

I know this is out there, but just looking for another one of those 'shooters helping shooters' moments.

Thanks. Email or PM and we'll set up contact #'s etc.

Beau

2. Beau69

Beau69 Active Member

3. Beau69

Beau69 Active Member

4. Beau69

Beau69 Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.