1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

need youth 1100

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lil johnny, Dec 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lil johnny

lil johnny TS Member

We are in need of a youth 1100 for a young shooter. She is shooting in our JR. winter league. Please nothing real high priced. If anyone has one contact me. Thanks and merry Xmas to all

lil johnny

2. algebra1

algebra1 Member

Check out Jaquas,they have a nice 390 with moneymaker barrel and more for $550.Nice gun for the money.
    Steve

3. lil johnny

lil johnny TS Member

Thank you. Me and the wife buy trap guns for kids that cant afford them. We love the sport and we are trying to get more young people involved. We have a great winter league for the kids and it gets biger and beter every year. This will make our 8th gun we have donated to a young shooter.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Wow, now THAT'S supporting youths in our sport!

5. algebra1

algebra1 Member

Where are you from?

6. lil johnny

lil johnny TS Member

7. Dark Horse

Dark Horse Member

Mr.lil johnny,

I am proud that you are a part of this crazy Trapshooting community.

I have heard plenty of lip service given to the support of youth shooters, but it is rare to find someone who truly supports his local kids to the point that you are.

May God bless you. When you do go to Heaven,,,, May St. Peter meet you at the gate with your favorite trap gun and unlimited supply of shells and tell you they are waiting for you on field #1.

Mark

8. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Try mike at silver dollar. I know he had a 3901 and a Browning BPS youth trap model.

9. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Try mike at silver dollar. I know he had a 3901 and a Browning BPS youth trap model.

10. rjdden

rjdden TS Member

I just bought my Grand Daughter a Charls Daily Semi Auto from Wal Mart. Can't be all bad they offer a lifetime warranty on it. But I went and carved down the stock to fit her and she just loves it. They were selling for 314.99. It's light and with the proper loads she loves it very much. I know I said this before. I even plan on shooting it a time or two until I can get the Remington 1100 Sporting I fell in love with at Cabalas the other day. I am also thinking of getting one of these Charles Dailies to use as a back up in case the one we are shooting goes down. They are field grade guns, but they shoot just as well. I shoot a Remington 870 from the 24 yard line with Mod choke an 28 " barrel and do fine with it. And it's a field gun. Eventually I want to have a 870 Trap Grade and an 1100 Trap Grade. But with the way I am shooting with what I have not right now I'll keep on shooting it. Also am in class B for 16's. Haven't shot any doubles yet. Now we have the Daily we probably will be shootin them soon. Keep ShootinStraight!!! Rich.(inPeoria,A.Z.)

11. JWS

JWS Member

I have a Remington 1100 Youth Model Trap in mint condition.
    Call me at 256-587-0107 for price.
    Jim Stewart
    Alabama

12. lil johnny

lil johnny TS Member

Thanks everyone We found a gun for the young lady. Please remeber to get as many kids shootong as you can. And we will always be looking for good used trap guns for kids so keep us in mind. Thanks and merry xmas and have a wonderful new year

LIL JOHNNY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.