1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Your Thoughts On Verona Trap guns

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hoffman06, Apr 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

I looked at a Verona Trap gun with side plates, seemed to be a nice gun for the price. I would like your opinions and thoughts please.
    Thanks, Carey

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Verona shotguns were imported and distributed by PMC ammunition in Boulder,Nevada about 13 or 14 years ago. They were inexpensive, but
    if you had to repair one or get parts - good luck.

I'd pass on it.

3. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Carey,

The Verona LX980 is virtually the exact same gun as the Zoli Kronos which is sweeping the competition in Europe. The same gun is imported into US market under the Zoli Z-Gun brand name. Parts and service are non issues.

They are very well made and come with a removeable trigger that looks like a Swiss Watch, very nice wood with cast, palm swell and adjustable comb, choke tubes and 5 year warranty.

If you are lucky enough to find an LX980 in good condition and at a fair price...do not hesitate to bring it home.

4. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.