1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

need your input---brand new blaser f3 or 2008 mx8

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pheasantsgalore, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

I can only recommend, that you buy both, ship them to me, and after a 6 month testing period, I would be glad to give you my honest, heartfelt opinion. Both are nice shooters, but still depends how each feels to you, and how they fit to you. Gunfit, and dynamics, two very important requirements.......Just my opinion. Rob

2. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

One word for you: Mossberg.

3. hschwartz

hschwartz TS Member

I owned a 1st generation Blaser I bought from Pacific Sporting in California. To make a long story short, I was able to sell it for not much of a loss. I then ordered a MX8 from Giacomo. The customer service from Giacomo greatly outweighed the service from PSA and as a result, I have been very pleased with my MX8. I have a lot more confidence in the Perazzi.

I hope this helps.

H Schwartz

4. 410 JIM

410 JIM TS Member

A Perazzi looks handles and feels like a dream, while an F3 looks and handles like a Harrington and Richardson Topper with an extra barrel and much nicer wood. Jim

5. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

I know two people who traded there K 80 for the new Blaser F3 because they are now a dealer of them and both said in stock form without recoil device added they kick them hard. I have not talked to them since they added the soft touch's to them. I hope to shoot a stock one and there's to see for myself.

6. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

i have dealt with John @ PSA and Giacomo and would recommend both.

get the P gun from somebody !!!!!..

ernie

7. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

That's easy, The Perazzi. For me it's the best handling sporting gun available.

8. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

I'll trade you my MX2000 for a F3 acjustable rib.

9. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Get a P gun from Dan at Giacomos...

10. Prettywood

Prettywood Member

F3 ten to one--- Tim Foster Do what you want with the 8K dollars you save! It all goes back to what works for each individual shooter. I shouldered an F3 @ Great Lake Sporting Arms and in an instance I said I'm done lookin'. Kurt let me take a demo back to Ohio, and I became one with the machine. As for recoil, I shoot 3dram, and can't tell any difference. Again, I'm happy with my F3 Attache. What makes you happy? Oh by the way, I've shot P guns, Krieg,Browning,SKB,Guerini's, and my 3200's so I can compare fit and feel objectively. Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.