1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Your Help for Trap Game's

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by model50lover, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. model50lover

model50lover TS Member

Need Your Help for Trap Game

what are some of the best Games to Shoot? We have a good base of regular shooters,
    that are not ata shooters. I want to start a few games for those that wish. and would like some input on which games, most guys like to shoot.

Thanks Brent

2. coho

coho Member

My favorite one is the buddy chip shoot, you pull 2 sets of 5 different types of cards out of a deck and every one draws a card and matching cards shoot together. We always shot from the 27 yard line. If I hit my bird then my partner could shoot at a chip and if he hit it then it was worth two. Then my partner would shoot and if he hit and I got a chip that was two so a total of 4 was possible from each post.
    I also liked what we called the end around, we all lined up one the 27 yard line and the guy on the far left started if he missed then the guy next to him could shoot and it went all the way down the line until the bird hit the ground or some one hit it and put every one out who shot and missed if no one hit it then no one was out. If some one shot out of turn or shot as the bird was breaking it was the same as a miss and you were out for that round. It cost a dollar to shoot and the winner split the pot with the trap club. We played that you had to keep shooting first until you hit your own target or you were put out. If you hit your bird then you went to the end of the line so the line worked its way to the right. Our rules were if you won the last one then you got to pick the next game and where it was shot from. We also played pick your buddy, when it was your turn to shoot you would pick someone to back you up. If I missed and he missed then we were both out. We also played screw you buddy and that was if I missed and the guy I picked hit it then I was out and he stayed in if we both missed then we both stayed in. we also shot chip shoots from the 16 with no buddy back up. If I hit mine and they guy next to me got a chip then I was out if he missed then it was over and it was the guy on my rights turn to call a bird. If I missed the whole bird and the guy next to me hit it then the guy on his right could shoot at a chip and put both of us out. When it got all the way through the line everyone took 3 steps back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.