1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEED WORK !!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by teleskier, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teleskier

teleskier Member

As of yesterday I find myself unemployed after 12 years in sales and management. Right now I have very empty, sick feelings inside. My wife says I need to find something in a field I enjoy. Geee..shooting comes to mind !!

If anyone knows of any possibilities within the shooting sports field or any other field for that matter I would appreciate an email. Remove x's of course.

I am in Northern California but relocating is possible.

Thanks in advance. Mike

2. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

yea some gun club in michigan is looking for a short order cook, thats kinda in the shooting industry.

3. smartass

smartass TS Member

Mike,

Please forgive Drunk_Again. He's from Oklahoma- doesn't that say it all?

Gun Club management if perfect for anybody who likes starvation.

4. debateableone

debateableone TS Member

THE ATA is still looking for an Executive Director. Don't really know the status of John Norris? But he could give you some insight into the highlights of the position. Actually looks like it could be a fun position.
    Hey but that is debateable!

5. teleskier

teleskier Member

well I don't much like starvation !!! Even a sales rep position for a manufacturer of any kind of equipment would be great. Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.