1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need work on Perazzi MX-15

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Spaz138, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spaz138

Spaz138 TS Member

Need info on who to send my gun to. I need it re-blued and also need it to be gone over with new springs etc. Thanks

2. joehunter

joehunter Member

Send it to Dan at Giacomo Sporting. He does great bluing and will make your gun look and feel like new. His phone number is 315-336-1356. They are the Perazzi experts.

Joe

3. MX-15L

MX-15L TS Member

I second the motion of "JoeHunter". I have a MX-15L and the "protective" finish peeled off from the receiver. Giacomo nickel plated the "iron" for me, and I couldn't be happier. He too, was so pleased with his work, that he photographed it for his album, to show other future customers. If you ask him, I'm sure he will e-mail you some pictures. Best of luck.

JoeZ

4. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

Giacomo

he did my mx8/20

ernie

5. Spaz138

Spaz138 TS Member

Need info on who to send my gun to. I need it re-blued and also need it to be gone over with new springs etc. Thanks

6. joehunter

joehunter Member

Send it to Dan at Giacomo Sporting. He does great bluing and will make your gun look and feel like new. His phone number is 315-336-1356. They are the Perazzi experts.

Joe

7. MX-15L

MX-15L TS Member

I second the motion of "JoeHunter". I have a MX-15L and the "protective" finish peeled off from the receiver. Giacomo nickel plated the "iron" for me, and I couldn't be happier. He too, was so pleased with his work, that he photographed it for his album, to show other future customers. If you ask him, I'm sure he will e-mail you some pictures. Best of luck.

JoeZ

8. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

Giacomo

he did my mx8/20

ernie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.