1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need value of a 20-gauge Citori

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Porcupine, May 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

0   0   0

A friend is selling a 20-gauge Browning Citori, Grade 1, made in 1975, about NRA 98%, choked skeet/skeet, with 26" barrels. Can anybody with a Blue Book look it up and let me know what the approximate value is. Many thanks.

LA

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

LA, I have the 27th edition blue book. In it it has your grade l at $l,095 at 98 percent, but you subtract 30 percent for fixed chokes, and another 10 percent if without Invector Plus chokes. (My View) I will also tell you that the 26 inch barrels are harder to sell and may bring down the price again. My Book is now 2 years old as well. So that may bring up prices or not!!! Hope this helps you out. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

3. pduryee

pduryee TS Member

0   0   0

I'd say 6-700 for 26". I just bought a 28" 28 gauge sk/sk for 500 that needed reblueing.

4. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

$600-700 sounds about right for a 26" fixed Skeet & Skeet. 1975 makes it a pre-type I and parts are rare if you ever need any.

5. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Is it for sale and what is the price? I may be interested in the $600 range. 26 inch and fixed skeet barrels arent real desirable but I need one.
    Chris Teeters email me teet@eze-eye.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.