1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Update

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DB3006, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DB3006

DB3006 Member

Need an update as to what clubs are charging for shooting these days. We are currently charging 55.00/year for membership, 3.00/round for members and I believe 4.00/round for non members. We have 5 trap fields one skeet field a 50 meter pistol range and a 3D archery course. Located in south central Wisconsin.

DB3006

2. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Your prices are very good and should draw big crowds.

I live in San Diego area and have been a member at three different shooting clubs.

The largest club (San Diego Shotgun Sports) charges a one time fee of $300 to join and $50 per year. The shooting costs are $6 per round for trap/skeet and $9 per round for doubles. This club has an active membership of around 700.

The private club I belong to (Lemon Grove Rod and Gun Club) charges $175 to join and $75 per year thereafter.
    The shooting costs are free (bring your own birds and load the house) or if you shoot at an event the fees are anywhere from $3 to $5.50 per round.

The club that I no longer belong to (Project 2000) charges $55 per year to join and has the highest shooting fees in San Diego county. They charge $6.25 per round for members and nearly $8 per round for non-members. The membership is leaving this place like the plague. The range manager brags that he has over 3000 members, however I find that very hard to believe as there's almost nobody shooting shotguns at that range any more. He's just about priced himself out of the shotgun sports and continues to increase their indoor shooting prices as well.

Hope this helps,

Bucko43.

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I pay $200.00 a year dues for two skeet ranges and one trap/wobble trap range. We pay $3.75 a round as members and $5.00 for non-members. Each of the 20 members has a key to the range. It's a 45 mile drive one way to the club. Jackie B.

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

20.00 year at one club znd 30.00 at another 4.00 per round

5. tj303

tj303 Member

$20/yr membership. $3/rd. Two skeet and two lighted trap fields.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.