1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

need to lighten trigger pull on Beretta 682

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by chipking, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipking

chipking TS Member

I need to lighten the trigger pulls on my older Beretta 682 Gold-X that I use for doubles. Any reccomendations in the Virginia area.
    Thanks
    --- Chip King ---

2. RGS Guy

RGS Guy TS Member

I work on a lot of Berettas. If you just need a little, you can take the stock off, clean the trigger group with something like carb cvleaner, and then spray it with a good oil like rem oil. Then take small screw driver, and put some good grease like stos on the end of the blade and apply it to the sear and hammer where they meet. This works very well. If you need more than just a little, like going from a 7 lb. pull to a 2 lb. pull, you will need to do a little polishing of the sear. I would try the grease first, and check the poundage after that. If you want, you can call me @ 262 689-2999
    PS. be sure the lever is all the way to the center point, or you might ding the stock when you take it off.
    Nick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.