1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need to buy/trade for AAHS .410 hulls..Reasonable!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by StansCustoms, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StansCustoms

StansCustoms Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I would like to buy or trade for some once fired AAHS .410 hulls.

18 or 20 cents is NOT a consideration. I've tried selling my hulls at those prices and didn't sell a one.

Also...if anyone is interested ...I have plenty AAHS 28 gauge hulls I could trade for some AAHS .410 hulls.

PM me with offers..
    Thanks...Stan

2. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Why not make your own? Here is what I did.

$440.00 Cost for 5 flats (50 boxes) from Grafs<BR>
    $ 17.14 UPS Shipping<BR>
    ($100.00) Winchester Rebate<BR>
    $7.14 Net Cost per Box<BR>
    ($3.40) Cost to Reload 25 Shells - The Value of the expendable components<BR>
    $3.75 = Net Cost of 25 Hulls ($0.1497 each)

You end up with a pristine once fired null that never hit the ground and you get to shoot a factory shell.

Jim Skeel<BR>
    P/W Dealer/Distributor

3. StansCustoms

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

...too late for me. I already applied for my 50 box rebate with 28 gauge purchases. In fact I could have applied for three times that, since it started this year....if they would pay out that much.

Good idea though.

Stan...

4. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I did 50 boxes last year and another 50 this year. 2500 empties will last me a while.

Jim Skeel

5. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Fifteen cents plus shipping seems to be the going rate. Hate it for you.

Tire kicking don't work on brass and presses for the baby bores. There are too many folks jumping into these most delightful guns.

The "Idiot Stick" WILL break targets. A trip to a sub gauge Sporting course can be the start of a very expensive addiction.

6. StansCustoms

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Shooting Coach

Yep...I think 15 cents is about right. ...and I'll buy some.410's at that price when they come up.

...it would be a break even deal to just buy new AA's thru our club, and sell the hulls if they would sell for 20 cents. Well close anyway...Works out to $3.40 a box for the subgauges here. (That's without the factory rebate..$1.40 a box with).

They "are" delightful guns...in fact why I started shooting again after 21 years.

I bought a Browining 28 gauge field gun...loved it so much I bought a XS Skeet 28 ga.30"...and paid my long expired club dues and started shooting skeet exclusively with the 28 gauge..till receintly (bought some .410 Chambermates).

I was having so much fun I got back into Trap too...which has always been much easier for me. Bought a XT Browning..and on and on...then a set of loaders.etc.

All on account of a little sweet shootin' 28 gauge O/U.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.