1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need TMX firing pin

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by droptine, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. droptine

droptine TS Member

I just picked up a TMX. I really like it, in fact I ran 67 or 68 first time out. The problem is my son just dry fired it and I heard the end of the firing pin skid across the floor. Where is the best (and fastest) place to get another firing pin? I'm new to Perazzi...should I repace anything else while I have it apart? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks, Eric

2. beaker100

beaker100 Member

call giacomo they will send it right away. the firing pin was probaly broke for some time but when it was dry fired it was not trapped by the shell on one end and the hammer and the reciever. the tm-1 will sometimes shoot a long time with broken/damaged firing pins. giacomos number is (315)336-1356 doug

3. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

An alternate source for the TMX firing pin is Wrights Gun Shop. I think they were around $30.00 plus shipping. Easy to change by the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.