1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need T/C Contender Help

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Tydaws, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tydaws

Tydaws Member

Hey. This past weekend, I bought a T/C Contender pistol from a gent that hunts on the lease next to mine. It has a "Super 14" 223 barrel on it and a hanger bar on the barrel in which the forend attaches. This hanger bar is attached by some dove tail inserts and screws. Upon getting the Contender home and disassembling for cleaning, I noticed one of these dove tail inserts is missing. Can anyone help me come up with another insert and screw? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Ty Daws

2. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

Send T/C an email or call customer service, they should send ya one no charge

Oscar

3. Tydaws

Tydaws Member

Thanks Oscar.

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Wish i could help with what you need but i just don't have an extra. It's also been too long since i bought anything for mine so i don't really know who has what for sale anymore. I will say you bought a really fun gun and excellent hunting pistol. At one time i had .223 bull barrel for mine as well as many others. That .223 barrel was a real tack driver. I'm down to just a Super 14" Hunter in.44mag that's w/muzzle tamer and 10" .45LC/.410 barrel. Good luck
    grntitan_2009_2503244.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.