1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Supplier for 10ga Lead Shotgun Shells

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dano, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dano

Dano TS Member

Hey Fellow TS.Com shooters,

I have a need to buy a couple cases of Lead 10ga shot shells....Does anyone have a good source for these over priced beauties???? I would consider any shotsize..And no I don't need to get educated on why I should be shooting 3 1/2 in or something else....

Thanks, Dano

2. Dano

Dano TS Member

Tron,

This is a brand new ATA event...You shoot 25 rounds of 10ga inside a steel drum. The one who can hear the best when done wins....

Think slag removal on the inside of coal fired turbines.....Even the Great Tron would get tired of this game after a couple boxes...

Thanks....Dano

3. Dano

Dano TS Member

Tron,

Here is a link to a video showing the first round the the new ATA Sanctioned 10ga event. Can we sign you up for a team?

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/10-gauge-shotgun-to-the-balls/3245660125

Dano

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Buy a Mec Jr. 10ga reloader. I used one for years reloading 10ga lead shells for goose, before they were outlawed.

5. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Buy an 8ga industrial cannon. They fire three ounce Zinc slugs. This is where I get my cases for my 8ga which since it is illegal to use in the first place the use of 3 1/2 ounces of Lead BB's becomes a secondary issue.Jeff

6. jandbburch

jandbburch Member

Dano, Check on Auctionarms....There is an auction going on now for 494 rounds of 10 gauge shot shells. Some are 3 1/2" magnums, Some are standard 2 7/8". They all appear to be of recent manufacture and are at about $10/box right now. Regards.....Jim

7. Dano

Dano TS Member

Thanks for the help and suggestions guys......Dano

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.