1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need suggestions-What's it worth TM 1

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by steveOB, Dec 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steveOB

steveOB TS Member

Hey guys,
    I am looking for some general thoughts on the value of a TM1. I have not shot trap in a few years and my local club has closed this year. So, I am putting my trap gun up for sale but have no idea what the value range might be. Any suggestions would be appreciated. It is a Perazzi TM1, Ithaca Import with adjustable comb, RAD recoil reducer (both comb and RAD are fully adjustable), removable add on rib, set of weights, choke tubes and hard case.
    Thanks
    Steve

2. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Steve, 34" or 32" barrel? Is the barrel original? No porting or backboring. If 34" and original, it is worth about 1700-2000. If the barrels are 32" or have been messed with then about 500 less. If both 32" and messed with barrels then even less desirable. Jake

3. steveOB

steveOB TS Member

Thanks Jakearoo,
    It is a 34 with no porting or backboring. I appreciate your input.
    Steve

4. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Steve, is the bbl. tubed or fixed? Some people only like one or the other. And, what is the condition of the wood and gun bluing? Pull or release trigger? The TM-1 is enjoying some resurgence in popularity, so a picture might draw you some offers.

Buz

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Buz, he says "choke tubes" in his original post. That kills it for me. I like the original, fixed-choke barrels with no re-work. Hard to find these days.

6. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Original Perazzi choke tubes don't usually make a gun less desirable. Perazzi chokes work well. Course, Curvy is apparently out of the running. A shame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.