1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need stockfitter in ne. Pa.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by lesharris2305, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lesharris2305

lesharris2305 TS Member

I purchased a Browning XT. I have shot this gun for awhile now and it does not fit me right. I need a good stock fitter to measure me and adjust this gun to fit me. I am in the Stroudsburg and Leighton area. Thanks in advance.
    Les Harris.

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Allem's...located in Zionsville

or

Joe Goldberg...he's on here alot...goes by "Gun Fitter"...he's in NJ, but close enough!

Curt

3. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Les,

If you can get to the Philly or better yet SJ area I would be glad to help you.

As far as I know I am the only person working regularly at full gunfitting's for trap shooters in the area.

A full proper fitting session includes a two hour session with adjustments at a pattern plate along with further adjustments on the trap field along with a mini-lesson.

I charge typically $165 for such a session plus a charge for the work performed.

If your gun is already adjustable $165 should cover it. If The gun requires additional modifications such as shortening, installing recoil pads, or wood removal and refinishing to new it would be extra usually a maximum of $500 for all work including the fitting session. Most jobs seem to be in the $165 to $250 range.

The Howell trap club is one of my regular clubs for Gunfitting's here in NJ.

In late April I believe I may be spending a week in Clark's Summit Pa doing gunfitting's. The advantage of Clarks Summit session is; if interested I can have Dr. Rively available for Eye exams and you can have him make your shooting glasses at the same time.

Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
gun fitter in pa
pennsylvania gun fitter
shotgun fitter pennsylvania
shotgun fitters in pennsylvania
shotgun fitters pa

shotgun stock fitters in pa

stock fitter in pa
stock fitters in pennsylvania