1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Stock or Stock Work

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by moose!!!, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose!!!

moose!!! Member

Folks I am interested in either having a comb added or, purchasing a stock with an adjustable comb for a Remington 1100. I currently have an extra stock. Would it be more economical to have the comb cut into the stock I have or, find a “wood” stock with an adjustable comb? I have looked a lot on the Internet but, only can find synthetic stocks w/ adj. combs. Does anyone have a contact that can do good work cutting in a comb or, a website that has wood 1100 stocks with adj. Combs? Thanks for your inputs.

2. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

contact Tron JB on here......the go to guy, so I have heard. Just don't get him wound up on the do do bird. LMAO

Rick in MT

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Here is a link to Tron's website. He does beautiful and very cost effective work.

4. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

Once again Tron: He has done four of five for me and everyone perfect and timely, at a very reasonable price. Alex KOtter superior wisconsin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.