1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEED SOURCE FOR FLASH TARGETS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hose 'em down, Aug 22, 2013.

1. hose 'em down

hose 'em down Active Member

I've been enjoying the recent Bunker and Double Trap videos on some other sites. Question: where can we get the flash targets used in these shoot offs? I have shot some hand made flash targets a few years back but don't believe the quantity need for these events are all hand built. Anyone know a source? Thanks...

Ernie.....in AZ

2. tomlieb

tomlieb Member

Google "Flash targets" and look up the nearest White Flyer distributer. I was able to buy 10 cs of targets from the distributer if I picked them up myself. The price was around 30-35 per case. But these were a lot of fun for a special fun shoot.
    Tom

3. hose 'em down

hose 'em down Active Member

Tom.....thanks for the info. Appreciate your prompt reply.

Ernie.....in AZ

4. mich746

mich746 Member

How many bird are there in a case?

5. himark

himark Well-Known Member

We are getting them straight from white flyer. 135 to a case and about 30 bux.

6. Voolfie

Voolfie Member

http://www.whiteflyer.com/whatsnew.html

Other manufacturers make 'Flash' targets, but they are made to Int'l/Olympic standards/measurements and sometimes don't work well in American Trap throwers.

They aren't cheap and frequently will puff somewhat even if only dusted, so you really have to look for that 'visible piece' to come off.

-V