1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need some Instruction

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by smarshall80, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smarshall80

smarshall80 TS Member

Hi, ive been trapshooting for a while, but i think its time for some proper instruction. Im in the toledo ohio area. I have quite a few clubs around me, but none that i know that have anyone there to teach. any insight to a person in my area would be greatly apprecated.

2. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

See if Dave Shaeffer is going to be in the area. By getting a few hours of private instruction with him this season I was able to go from a 88-90% avg to finishing the season shooting between 92-96%. My scores have gotten MUCH more consistent and I have gotten rid of many of the bad habits I was doing before getting instruction from him.

3. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

If your in the Toledo area, I'd suggest getting a hold of someone on the OSTA and seeing who they can recommend from Ohio....

I'm not sure if Carl Chadwell gives lessons, but, he's top drawer as a shooter...

Also, you might contact Jaqua's and see if they have someone they could recommend..

Jim Chapman

Hell, Michigan

GO BLUE!!

Big [​IMG] Perazzi!!!

4. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

Look up Harlen Campbell, I just finished with him on Wensday I think he is heading out too Ohio in the next couple of weeks. $300.00 for a two day course if you need more info contact me direct.
    Jim Zee

5. steele

steele TS Member

Give D & D a try. Dennis Devault & Dean Debow. Just down the road in Canton.
    You will be sorry you didn't contact them earlier. Just their gun setup knowledge is worth the $$. They have several posts listed here. Butch Novak

6. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

Call Dennis DeVault-D&D they are the BEST and you are not too far from them..

7. $$90-T$$

$$90-T$$ Member

Muzzleblast has it correct. D & D all the way!

Josh Andersen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.