1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEED SOME INFO ON SKB 85TSS COMBO

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by red barron, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. red barron

red barron TS Member

Can I get some feedback on this gun. I need a new toy. Is it a good buy for the money? Thanks RB

2. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

Yes SKB is a Great gun for the money. My son and I both have the combo version. The warranty and assistace from SKB are second to none

3. red barron

red barron TS Member

Thanks Titan for your input. Does anyone have a 32-34 combo for sale?

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Red Barron,

My brother is going to sell his. I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. He bought it new 2 yrs ago and hasn't been out of the case in a year. That's the reason why he is going to sell it.

This one has the M/C stock with factory upgade wood. It is a 34/32 combo and isn't ported. The gun is all stock and has a factory hardcase as well. Email me for the particulars as I will let you have first chance before I post it for eveyone else.

ec90t

5. red barron

red barron TS Member

email sent ec90t

6. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Back at ya!

7. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I have two of the combos that you want. One 85TSS and one 85TTR (tapered rib. Both are shown on above website in the NEW section.
    Call me.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212)

8. new loader

new loader Member

Jaquas has them on special now. I did not see anything over $2995.00. Plain wood $2695.00

9. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

Three guys I shoot with have them. Two of them have broke more than once this year. Seems like a good gun for the money but the reliablity scares me a little.

10. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Red Barron

Pic's are on the way!

ec90t

11. skb for ever

skb for ever TS Member

I have 5 SKB.s that I shoot trap skeet and sporting clays with plus a12 guage and a 20/28 combo that I hunt. I aveage 500 rounds aweek and over 15 years of shooting with a little care I have never had one fail. I think Krieghoffkrusher has a gun he wants to sell you. There are several guys at my gun club who shoot 85tss,s and we all laugh at the $5000 dollar guns buy the b companys that have broken many times. A kreghoff will shoot as many times as a SKB without breaking but you will pay $10,000 or better for a nice one.

12. lumper

lumper TS Member

Subject: NEED SOME INFO ON SKB 85TSS COMBO
    Date: Fri, Nov 23, 2007 - 11:49 PM CT

I HAVE A 85 TSS 32-34 COMBO MONTE CARLO UP GRADE WOOD ADJ STOCK ABOUT 2 TO 3 WEEKS OLD BRILEY EXTENDED TUBES HARD CASE HAS WRRANTY NO CHANGES MADE TO GUN ALL FACTORY STILL VERY TIGHT TO OPEN NO SCRATCHES NO WERE BEAUTIFULL WOOD PAID OVER $4000 WITH CASE CASE IS USED BUT IN EXCELENT CONDITION SELL $3650 YOU PAY SHIPPING AND INSURANCE PHONE CELL 925 628 9755

I'm sorry but I am going to say something stinks when I smell something funny but anyone who is interested in Gus Wasso's offering must be very very careful and to be honest should probably not even consider what he has for sale.

Just a few weeks ago he was on the hunt with more than a couple threads on this site looking for an O/U barrel for his SKB85TSS Unsingle gun and now he is selling a combo cause he cant shoot it ... sorry something smells funny in regards to this ... something really smells strange.

2 threads that I know of that Gus started in his search for an O/U barrel was "wanted o-u barrells for skb 85sst" & "####**** wanted o-u barrells 85 sst -skb" and I must say ... what makes this even more stinky and smelly is you have since deleted your own posts on those threads. Even Mike Battista from Silver Dollar suggested you contact him cause he might have one available.

Something smells stinky and I would recommend you steer clear of any dealings with Gus on this offering ... something just doesn't smell right.

13. skb1100

skb1100 TS Member

This thread smells also. LUMPER DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR JUMP IN AND FLUSH!!!

Tony Machado

14. red barron

red barron TS Member

I can't help but to say that I didn't start this thread to make attacks on other people. I simply (and sincerely) wanted a little more info on this gun. I appreciate the replies. I by no means mean to be negative but sometimes people just respond to get in the loop without keeping in mind what the actual question was. Please accept my apologies if I have offended anyone in anyway but I would just like to know about the gun.

Thanks so much for all the input. I greatly appreciate it. RB

15. lumper

lumper TS Member

Mr Barron,

You have in no way offended anyone and if you think you did your wrong.

SKB makes a great bang for the buck gun and the 85TSS or the newer 85TRR would give you years of wonderful service. Find a dealer who has one you like, get it and enjoy your new toy. I dont think you will be sorry ... I think.

16. red barron

red barron TS Member

Lumper! Send me your Email Address. I have a question for you? Thanks RB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.