1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need some help

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by leadhead358, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leadhead358

leadhead358 Member

Does anyone one know anything about Speedbump Stockworks? I have called them 3 times and get answering machine, but only left message once and no return call. Are they still in business? If so I have some questions to ask of them on some stock work that I need done. Thanks

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Speedbump = Ken Rucker. He is a most reliable and skilled smith. Ken suffered a heart problem a year or two ago, often is away working at shoots, has been known to hunt, and likely takes vacations too. Have some patience making contact......breakemall

3. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

When I called Ken R. a little while back just for info got him on the 1st try (guess I was lucky) & he was VERY helpful even though I didn't wind up buying anything from him that time, but if I do ever need any service that he has I will certainly contact him, I like doing business with people that have his attitude. Ross Puls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.