1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEED SOME HELP WITH RECOIL PAD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ddrsuz, Jan 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ddrsuz

ddrsuz Member

0   0   0

Where do I go to order a Jones Adjustable plate or a Morgan Adjustable Plate.
    Thanx
    Dennis

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Brownells, Gamaliel, Midway. Try a Google search for either the Jones or Morgan adjustable pad. You'll get more hit's than you can imagine.

Eric

3. ddrsuz

ddrsuz Member

0   0   0

Eric:
    thanx, I tried under Jones adjustable, etc. but got a bizillion testimonials, but no suppliers. Finally I thought of Midway, and will check with Brownels, etc, much appreciated. Guess the Saturday morning brain is still suffering from Friday nite.
    d

4. edthearcher

edthearcher Member

0   0   0

I bought a morgan from the factory 3 months ago there in pa. www.morganrecoilpad.com p.o. box 156 cassville pa. 16623

5. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have them. Don

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

'bout the middle of the page or google recoiless engineering. for Jones anyway. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.