1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need some computer Help

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ahab, Jul 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

What brand of puter and what operating system are you using, also what are you using for a mail client?

2. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

John,

Go to the top of the page and click on the link "Change Password/Settings" and make sure the "Enable Private Messaging System" has been set to "yes". That should allow you to send PMs or Private Messages on the forum. If that's not what you mean, then let us know and we'll try to help you out.

Shoot Well!

3. Darla

Darla Member

Go to the top of this page. Click tools>internet options. On the programs tab, where it says email, choose your email program. Darla

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

John, don't worry. If you cannot figure it out with everyone's help from the forum, then when I return from the Grand I will come over and help you get everything set up correctly.

Quack Shot is the best, though. He is our IT guy at the company where I work. Pretty awesome trapshooter, too. We'll have to get him to Carney to shoot with us one of these days soon. But listen to his advice on the computers. He knows what he's talkin' about.

Give Mrs. Rebel a hug for me, and tell her that I said "Hi".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.