1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need some advice

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by senior smoke, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Hello:
    I have a disabled teenage nephew who I got in trapshooting. He shoots just practice with me when I see him usually on Saturdays when I drive up to see him. He shoots from a wheelchair, and he has a Remington 870 TB with a 28inch modified trap barrel.

When I shoot his gun I can smoke targets, but he is not a fast shooter and he only chips targets. He would like to purchase a 28 inch trap barrel or a 30 inch trap barrel with a fixed full choke. He does not want choke tubes.

I have a thread on here looking for a barrel for him, but no luck. I have not been successful on Ebay either.

Is their anything I can do to his modified barrel to give him more choke constriction. The barrel has .016 constriction. Is there any sleeve I can put in the barrel, or any possible barrel work. He does not want choke tubes. Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Steve Balistreri

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.