1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need smith to fit Perazzi barrels in Virginia or

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by claybrdr, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

close by. The top lever is way to the right and the forearm latch does not fully close. Really strongly prefer someone close that I could possibly take it to rather than ship it.

Anyone you recommend?

2. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

contact Giacomo Sporting or Larry Friedman....both know of a P-gunsmith in the VA Beach area. Larry sends guns to him to do fitting for P-guns that he sells.

Larry's contact info is friedmans@comcast.net

3. trapshooter5

trapshooter5 Member

Ernest Marlette in NoCarolina has worked on 3-4 Pguns for me as well as my K80's. He will be at the big Skeet Shoot in Richmond mid June or drive it down to Winston-Salem and he can probably do it while you are there. If you have questions or need his number Email me....Paul in Virginia

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Go to Ernest Marlette in Winston-Salem, NC.

He is an expert and to go-to guy for Krieghoff. He's extremely well-know in the South-East. He buys lots of P gun parts from me. If you've been around shooting for a while,. you will have heard of him.

336-456-1818

He is also a Perazzi fixer gunsmith. He is top-dog, not an amateur.

Whiz White

5. claybrdr

Yeah, I've heard of Mr Marlette. Thanks for the recommendation. Winston-Salem is a easy trip from Roanoke.

I've had a lot of work done in the past by Giacomo but other than catching him at a pigeon shoot in prior years, its somewhat a pain to send stuff to NY.

6. dshot

dshot Member

W.B. call C.Speak, he knows a guy in Rocky Mt. that is a top gunsmith.
    Kerwood

7. claybrdr

You could do it couldn't you Kerwood?

I think that guy moved to NC.

8. claybrdr

Spent 4 hours with Earnest today while he fitted a barrel, forend and completely went through my MX8 with a fine tooth comb. He is a very meticulous craftsman and its nice to see some of his kind still around. I afraid they are getting scarce!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.