1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need shooting jacket help/info

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by luvtrapguns, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Looking for recommendations for a quality cool (not cold) weather shooting coat. Here in N. Florida we will get a few days when a coat is needed. I will probably need a custom maker because of my 3 XL size, 6' 5" long waisted torso, and 38" sleeves. Any info appreciated. Thanks, Marc

2. kene

kene TS Member

contact / call John Storm [stormshooting.com] -- he has a variety of jackets and coats -- you won't need one with a liner but their basic coat is medium weight and fits me well [they also do semi-custom]. different colors available as well if you are concerned about that

3. missed some

missed some TS Member

and john will make it to fit YOU. long in the tail as you want ect. very nice guy to deal with too. mark crist

4. brownk80

brownk80 Member

Ditto John Storm!!

Brownk80

5. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

john storm

6. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Marc, if you don't shoot with a vest or wear padded shirts--tell John Storm, the jacket you want should not have padding.

That is what Phil Kiner uses.

Phil Berkowitz

7. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

Wish I would have gotten a Storm jacket before I got this Wildhare (Pavillion)nothing but trouble with the zipper. Cant get it replaced heard all the excuses several times Right there in your back yard Napels FL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.