1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need roller cam for universal charge bar

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, May 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Looking for a Roller Cam for universal chargebar. Maybe someones got one stuffed away some where?

2. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

Are you talking about?

1. The cam bracket that is fastened to the charge bar that the roller-cam pushes on to shift the bar.

If so call multi-Scales at 905-566-1255 and see it they have them available.

2. The roller-cam that pushes the bar, this is a Mec part. Part number 623B (Cam Roller) and part number 623A (Cam roller Bolt)

Call Mec at 920-387-4500 and order these two parts. I have had very good service from their parts department using a credit card to order the parts.

Frank

3. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

Or:

Go to the URL above and order on line from Mec.

Good luck.

Frank

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

RollerCam is what shootingcrony co. calls the BAR ACTUATOR it is of a different design than factory Mec. I have come across a few unibars missing parts. So thought I would put a shout out to TS to see if anyone might have one kicking around? I got a draw of misc. parts for loaders, and sometimes I have had what others are looking for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.