1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need RIO’s, York/Hanover/Northern Balto area

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by roger8918, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roger8918

roger8918 Member

I had a very disappointing experience at the Powder Horn in Mc Sherrystown today. I gentleman at a local shoot recommended them so I called them up and asked if they had Rio’s in 1oz #8 shot. I was told “Yes”. I asked if they were sure as I was about 30 miles away. I was assured “yes” they had them in stock. After a 40min drive we arrive to find that they didn’t have them and they were out of stock. With the price of gas about a $10 drive for nothing. No good business as far as I’m concerned.

Now I’m stuck with needing a few flats of 1oz #8 RIO’s for my kids to shoot at the State Shoot. Anyone out there have any ideas? I need to get them ASAP.

Roger

2. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

Try Shyda's in Lebanon,PA 717-273-6572 and ask for Brian. I'm sure he'll have them in stock. Tell him I sent you!!

Jeff Graupp

3. coal stove

coal stove TS Member

Barts Sporting goods in Glen Burnie, Anne Arundel gun club, don't expect great deals from either of them, also John Zentz from Carroll County Gun Club has been buying these in bulk, decent prices from him, just don't know when he is placing another order, love the blue #8's for my 16's, jury is still out on the paper Handicaps, but a lot of guys from the Coon Club seem to like them.

Chip

4. roger8918

roger8918 Member

Thanks Jeff, I just got of the phone and they have them for $37.59/flat. Good price just wish they were a little closer.

Chip, do you have a number or email address for John?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.