1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Registered Targets in TX

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by RHAT, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RHAT

RHAT Member

I need to shoot some registered targets to get my totals back up, so that I don’t have to shoot penalty in the SW Grand, and TX State shoot,... Does anyone know of a place in TX or OK that I can shoot 3-400 in a weekend ?? And can someone explain how to have a club count targets as "registered" such as how many shooters have to participate, what forms to use, ect.

Rich

2. RHAT

RHAT Member

Thank You I'll look it up

3. Wentez

Wentez Member

10 miles East of San Antonio - Bexar Community Shooting Range. We shoot on Thursdays, Saturdays and the first Sunday of the month (tomorrow) is Doubles Sunday - will probably shoot 400 doubles.

On Thursdy and Saturday we usually shoot 100 of each (S, H and D) but when people want more we shoot more - usually someone wants 2 or 3 hundred.

90 miles East is La Grange if that is closer. Lots of clubs throwing targets. TTA web site & schedule is at Texastrap.Com

Where are you located? How many S, D and H do you need to get in??

George Wentz

4. ccridr

ccridr Member

If on the second 100 targets you are not able to win money or trophy's, then does the second 100 targets cost the same as the first 100 ?
    Colby

5. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

At Bexar, there are no trophies or options. They also have a sliding scale for target fees. The more you shoot, the less per event you pay. Can't remember right off what the break down is. George Wentez shoots there more than I do, so he probably knows right off. I just tell Alex how many events I shot and then hand over the debit card.

On the other hand, if you're looking for economical, look up Fayette County Gun Club in LaGrange. They don't have trophies or options either, but they only charge $16 per hundred, and they're real good about helping you get the targets you need. They're shooting on the 15th and 29th this month.

6. TX-MX

TX-MX TS Member

Not sure where you are but Amarillo Gun Club will be throwing a two day shoot the first weekend of April. The program is not set, but will most likely be 400-500 targets. Wrapping up a similar event this weekend.

7. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Bufalo Creek Trap Club, between Canton and Tyler, on Hwy 64nbetween shoots registered on the first weekend.

8. rollnblock

rollnblock Member

fort worth is having a reg. shoot on march 15. their throwing 50, 100, 100

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.