1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEED PRICE ON I.A.B.C-300 TRAP COMBO

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by joe90t, Mar 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gentlemen, I Would Like To Get A Ball Park figure On AN-- I.A.B.C-300 12 Gauge O/U Trap Combo. 34" Top Single Fixed Choke Full---32"O/U Fixed Choke Mod & ImProv Mod. Ported(Both Top & O/U) Plastic I.A.B. Case---Nice Wood & Has Been "Parkerized" Probably About 90%. Yes, I Know They Are Not Top Of The Line But, I Have Never Traded For One Before. ANY Help Appreciated. Not Traded For Yet And Do Not Want To Cheat The Other Guy. Joe Whitehurst

2. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Joe, when they show up in my area they are anywhere from 950 to about 1350 depending on the shape. I have a nice Record Trap Combo by IAB with a Soft Touch stock(not for sale) and it would probably go at around 1550. Parts are hard to come by.

Good Luck,

Ajax

3. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Joe,

Odd that you would have a top single on a C-300 combo. Check the serial numbers. I'd be surprised if the # on the top single and the receiver matched. As far as I know, all of the two and three barrel combination guns were made with unsingles only. IAB did briefly introduce a top single only in the early 80's, but it was never part of a combo gun.

Regarding parts, I have most common parts available because I shoot a C-300 Combo in ATA and PITA competition and have been accumulating parts from multiple sources for the last 30 years. I also have parts schematics and miscellaneous other paperwork available for a very small fee to cover my cost. Email me directly if you have any further questions.

Mike Mann

4. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Hi Mike, I missed the top single. Wonder how they changed the trigger to shoot the top first?

Ajax

5. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

PM Smok'n Joe. He is aware of some.

6. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thank You To Everyone That Responded. After Another Call To The Gentleman That Owns The I.A.B. He Advised It IS An Unsingle, Not Top. Chip Out Of Forearm @ The Rear. Mike Mann, Thank You & If This Is A Gun I Want to Mess With, I Will Contact You I Am Sure. Thanks Guys Joe W.

7. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

The gun is very inovative.. and actually a much better gun then given credit for..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

12 ga iab c-300 trap gun

iab 300 mono trap

iab c 300 shotgun