1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Plus guns recoil butt piece

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by chiefjon, Oct 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

0   0   0

I am looking for the flat metal butt plate that screw onto the wood buttstock of a Plus gun that the rest of the recoil device screws into. Anyone got one or can point me in the right direction. Thanks,

JON

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Midwest gun works. Click the link. Bulge.

3. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

0   0   0

Thanks bulge. I didn't see anything about the Plus guns.

Maybe someone who has a plus gun in their hand can just explain the flat plate to me. I want to put a plus gun recoil system in another gun...sold all my plus guns years ago and can't remember...I have the cylinder and the exterior butt plate and pad...but, the flat plate that screws to the stock is what I cant' remember. It has a large whole in the center to accomodate the cylinder but I need to see/know more.

Thanks,

JON

4. alant

alant TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 94.1%
    17   1   0

The flat plate just covers the end of the stock. Thc recoil cylinder is recessed into the stock and has 2 screws that hold it onto the stock. The plate covers it up. Hope this helps.

Alan

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Scroll down on the page to BT99 it is part # B1793645. Click above for the parts page. Bulge.

6. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

0   0   0

Bulge,

Thank you very much.

JON

7. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have one also But it is in My other house in Maryland, and I wont be going down there for a couple of weeks. If you are not in a big rush i will check this post when I get it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.