1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need picture of Obama at Dem Debate

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by porky, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porky

porky TS Member

Would someone please post a picture on this thread of Obama at that Democratic debate at which he was standing with arms at his side while the other Democrats were saying the Pledge of Allegiance. I need to show it to my next door neighbor, who by the way is a staunch Democrat. If I am able to show him the picture, he said he will not vote for him. Thanks in advance

2. everettjunior

everettjunior TS Member

Here you go.

Everett F. Haley, Jr

PS: Hope I dont get banned for this!

3. porky

porky TS Member

Everett,
    Many thanks. I'll get that to him right away.

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

It was actually during the playing of our National Anthem. While it is courteous to stand respectfully during the playing of a foreign National Anthem, such as when they play the Canadian National Anthem at the Grand, you are not expected to cover your heart like is typical during the playing of your own Anthem.

That is why Obama did not cover his heart. Had they been playing the Kenyan National Anthem, I am sure he would have covered his heart ouy of respect for his homeland.

5. everettjunior

everettjunior TS Member

You are welcome! Anything to support the election! LOL

Everett F. Haley, Jr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.