1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Photos, Please

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by timb99, Apr 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Ladies & Gentlemen,

I’m writing an article for the Clay Target Shooting Association of South Africa’s quarterly 'Clay News' magazine.

I am looking for accompanying photos of the following:

• Shooting trap at night under the lights<br>
    • Shooting handicap trap<br>
    • Shooting Annie Oakley games

A photo of shooting trap in the snow would be cool too (no pun intended.)

None of which they do over here (though there will be an exhibition 27-yard, 50 target event at the South African Grand later this month, in which I plan to participate, and hope to win.) hIf any of you have some photos you’d like to share, I would appreciate it.

I have been having trouble lately with my internet at home and trapshooters.com is blocked by my company firewall, so please send the photos by e-mail to b r u g g e m a n t j @ b v . c o m (without the spaces, of course.)

Reliable internet, electricity, traffic lights that work every day…are things we take for granted in the USA. Not so over here. But that’s the reason I am here, after all.

The editor said the file size should be at least 500 kB to get good enough resolution for the magazine.

Hope you guys can help,

Tim

2. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Tim, visit my clubs website www.fennvillerodandgunclub.com. Our club photographer Daniel Jonhson has posted all you have asked for,and more. Shooting under lights in a snow storm,shooting games.and handicap yardages in all conditions. Perry

3. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

If you don't find what you need at Perry's site, let me know.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.