1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

need phone# for grand camping

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by razor, Dec 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razor

razor TS Member

hi everyone i need the phone number for camping reservations for the 2011 grand. i beleive her name is tracy. i tried a search with no luck can you help me out. thanks razor

2. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

Last I heard the ATA was going to handle the camping this year. Give them a call and see whats up.GaryL.

3. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

slugbug1, you are correct. ATA is handling the RV spaces for the Grand. Have been trying since Oct to get something done but, nobody is in a big hurry. I sent off another email today to a Shawna S( I think) to see about getting on a list for first come basis. Don't know if it will do any good, but oh well. There isn't anyone at the ATA office this week so it will be Mon. of next week before any answer will be out. There is to be a quick link to making reservation for RV spaces at the Grand on the ATA site. May be a rumor.

Darwin

4. razor

razor TS Member

ok, thanks guys will try next monday

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.