1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Phil from P&P gunsmithing phone number

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Patrick Haskins, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patrick Haskins

Patrick Haskins Member

Does anyone have the phone number for Phil from P&P gunsmithing? I need him to service a trigger he built for me and can't find his card.
    thanks,
    Pat

2. Patrick Haskins

Patrick Haskins Member

Thanks again

3. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

He's at the Missouri State Shoot this week...Mizzou

4. plott hound

plott hound TS Member

Ya dont be in a hurry. He may be the best trigger guy , but if he doesnt get my gun back to me I will never know. He said it would be here early last week and I STILL have not seen it. Called him last nightr and he told me he has not even started work on it yet. So much for shooting at the Inland Empire or the time off work I took to shot at it !

5. guncase

guncase TS Member

I have known Phil for 20 yrs! He is one of the hardest working guys I know. Only works when he wants to!! Like from 8am to midnight, or even later. He is just very busy!! Worth waiting for. Paul

6. dws

dws TS Member

Phil did a double release on my Browning XT - I shipped it from Az to Wisconsin and had it back in a little over a week - excellent triggers !

I know when I saw him at the Spring Grand he can become swamped at shoots - that does happen to all of the "top quality" craftsmen.

Dennis

7. plott hound

plott hound TS Member

I read from searches and ALL the very good posts that you all write about Phillip, he must do great work. And indeed Im glad that he is or hopefully already did do my trigger work. Just needing to vent some frustrations not getting my gun in time to shoot at the inland empire. Please understand that Im all revved and cant go shooting. Bet Im just saving money anyway. The plott hound

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.