1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Need PFS Stock for TMX

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by stuka, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stuka

stuka Member

0   0   0

I need a new model PFS Stock for a Perazzi TMX Special.
  2. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Member

0   0   0

dont think they make a grip for Specials
  3. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

I think you mean you need a Grip for a TMX Special. As long as you have the correct grip from Vern Brown, any PFS stock will work for you. Call Vern and see if he has what you need. His cell is 719-250-7727 and he calls people back if they leave a voice mail.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL
  4. lighthouse

lighthouse Member

0   0   0

I have a short model that is like new, it is the new style, and adjusts from 12 1/2" to about 14 1/2" LOP. it has a wood cheek piece. The grip I have is for a TM-1, Right hand, I think this is the same as your TMX Special [ I would check w
    with Vern on this].

I also have grips for Ljutic RH, if anyone is interested Price $900 shipped. George Olsen 516-446-2482
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.