1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Perazzi MX8 forend wood (found)

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by claybrdr, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Need to match the one pictured as close as possible from a color standpoint. For a 12 ga. (this is not some special "recessed latch" forend. This is a custom forend that was inletted deeper because the forend is thicker). Any Type 4 forend wood will fit this Type 4 iron. Might also consider a complete set with the iron....
    [​IMG]

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Well, that one has the recessed latch feature. Found on late model Perazzi unsingles and guns with a bottom bbl. I have a box full, but only one with that feature.

3. loanman

loanman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I have these one that has the recessed latch feature. Came off a MX8 combo so works on a top single barrel as well as the over/under barrel. Serial number 124XXX. Fully checkered in excellent condition. PM me if interested

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. claybrdr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Pretty Bruno, but a little dark for a great match w/ my stock. Last resort is to have it opened up to 12 ga as its for a 20.

5. claybrdr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

up to the top

6. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Call Dan Lokker at Giacomo in Rome, NY. You won't be disappointed. ed nichols

7. claybrdr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Annemarie found one for me at Giacomo's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.