1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Oil?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by NU2Shooting1027, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NU2Shooting1027

NU2Shooting1027 TS Member

Only watched the first 12 minutes, but definitely interesting.

2. mono1393

mono1393 Member

I listented to it all. Really makes sense. We are going into a total economic failure thanks to the World Bank & IMF. We are paying the National Debt at the gas pump. We are taking food off our children's table to pay these profiteers. When are we going to say, "Enough is Enough!" Wake up America. We are paing over $4 a gallon right now!!!!

3. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

I have been saying much of the same thing for the past year, as gas and fuel oil prices have escalated beyond comprehension. I was not aware of the World Bank and IMF control, however..........or the fact that OPEC nations signed a deal to buy our national debt through the sale of crude oil.

The facts about the search for (and death of) Sadaam Hussein was a real eye-opener for me, also.

What I find most disturbing is the unwillingness of many of my co-workers to see past their blame of the President, simply because he comes from an oil-rich heritage. I always knew that this debacle could not have been purported by ONE man.

And when I tell them of a "master plan" to convert the U.S. to third-world status, they all call me crazy.

I will have this link posted at every time clock in my office tomorrow. I only pray that there are some who will take the interest and the time to watch it -and to forward it to others. We really do not have much time left. Anyone who denies that fact is simply living with the false attitude that America is invinceable.

4. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

I read similar articles back in the late 60s.about the manipulation of countries economys by corrupt banking. The Rothchilds were mentioned.

There was speculation that the collapse of the German economy in the 1930s was brought about by such practices.

Mans greed seems to have no end.

A great thread.

Regards Gerald

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

^ for America.

6. Duck Head

Duck Head TS Member

Think about this though I don't think it won't do any good to some people. Do you know what a RESERVE is? It's like money in the bank or stuffed in the mattress or Gold squirreled away. Blow it now and you have nothing for an emergency. Does this sound like the mortgage crisis for 5% of borrowers? I say drain OPEC and then we can hold them under our thumb for a while. You short sighted people are the problem. You want relief at the pump,chuck tomorrow.Do you dumb ass's really think that the oil co's will lower their prices if they drilled out of our reserves? Do you want your 401k and Mutual Funds to make a good dividend? Well somebody has to pay to pad your retirement. Look at who your investment co. buys into. Mine has a lot of oil stock. I'm definitly not a financial genius but my bills are paid, I live in a payed off house I can afford, my trucks are paid off, my bass boat is paid off, my guns are paid for,my camper is paid for,I have lots of new shells and components,and I probably make less in a month that some do in a week and they can't manage their money and I have more cash on hand than they can dream about because I was dead broke twice in my adult life with no payday in sight and I made it through common sense and wise money decisions with a little hard work(what's that)oh,NOT mooching of of Mommy and Daddy or Granma and Granpa.It took sacrifice and lots of hungry nights going to bed,something that seems forgotten in America today.Well, you'll get your chance to live it soon if America doesn't wise up, the Great Depression will be a cake walk compared to what's coming. IMHO Rant,Rant

7. Duck Head

Duck Head TS Member

Poverty is a Great motivator.

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The New World Order is indeed a reality. Bush SR. made reference to it in his speeches.

Republicans and Democrats alike at high levels are cooperating. Cecil B.
    Rhodes (founder of Rhodesia) was a multi millionaire proponent of the NWO.

Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar.

It gets thicker all the time. Google "New World Order". It's the enemy of the American dream but the sheep don't believe it as they are led to slaughter.

HM

9. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

I just love conspiracy theories. If the US had suffered economic collapse every time some "expert" predicted it, this country wouldn't exist today.

Kind of reminds me about the predictions that all the oil in the world would soon be consumed. Those predictions were made in the 20s, the 50s, the 70s, and the 90s and those were just the ones I know about. Funny thing, we still have plenty of oil.

10. otnot

otnot Active Member

The president of the United States appoints the president of the world bank. We also have the largest percentage of votes in the International Monetary Fund. This is the new world order.

11. 100straight

100straight Member

I haven't watched the video, but here's what I already know.

Oil producers have figured out that they have a commodity that has a large demand. Anyone with a basic understanding of economics knows this is cause for a price increase. In order for us to see a price decrease there would have to be a corresponding decrease in demand (to lower the equilibrium point). Gas is $4 a gallon and people are still buying SUVs like there is no tomorrow. I heard a poll discussed on the radio recently where Americans were asked how high gas had to go to get them to drive an economy car. The results of their answers averaged nearly $8 a gallon. Which tells me that if they admit $8 it will probably take $10+ to actually make them change, and until then the oil industry can raise prices as they see fit. Their only constraint at this point is a fear that the government might step in and set limits on the price they can charge. But, if the government does that and the arabs don't lower their prices for crude, we simply won't have any gas to buy. China, Russia, and other developing nations will continue to buy the available supply of crude, so we get left without. So, which do we want? $10 a gallon gas, or no gas at all? Be glad it's only $4 right now. In a few years you will wish you could still get it at that price.

Shoot well and often,

Mark.

12. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Presidents both Democratic and Republican since President Nixon have been screaming about conservation and alternative fuel sources, yet none of them have done one major thing to reduce the US economy away from foreign oil. Until prices get so high that the average citizen CAN'T buy gas or heat their homes the President and Congress will do nothing but pay lip service to this issue.

There has been many energy alterntives discussed through the years including geo-thermal, wind energy and harnessing the sun rays but nothing has been taken seriously! Many Americans are feeling the pinch at the pump but until Americans radically reduce their driving OPEC, IMF and the World Bank will feel nothing!

Rick

13. otnot

otnot Active Member

Here is another interesting article about the US economy since WWII.

14. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Uncle sam isnt going to anything to rein in prices, The goverment makes more on gas sales than the oil companys do in profit and they havent done anything to market it. Politicans suck both ways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.