1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Donation NEED OF SPORTING CLAY MACHINES

Discussion in 'Youth: Item Donation Location' started by DC Claygunner, Feb 10, 2017.

1. DC Claygunner

DC Claygunner Member

I'm a coach in TN. Last spring we started our own range. For several years our team has traveled 35-50 minutes to a range to practice. As more teams started up in those areas, the less range time we could get. With a lot of hard work and donations, we now have 2 Trap Fields, and just now finishing up our skeet field. We also have 2 pistol bays with all the targets for all 4 stations with the SASP. In time, we are hoping to add a few sporting clay machines.
    Our field is only open to youth shooters. I feel like I'm really going out on a limb here, but if anyone has any old Sporting Clay machine that you have no need for and want to donate them to a youth team, we would love to have them. Thanks, Barry-Dickson Clay Commanders/DC Steel Shooters.

2. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

Are you looking for hand set type or batt. powered ect.?

3. DC Claygunner

DC Claygunner Member

Battery power. We are wanting to se up something like a 5 stand. Thanks