1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need new comb hardware.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by goosedowner, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goosedowner

goosedowner Member

I have a BT-100 and the factory adjustable comb keeps coming loose. I replaced the posts last year and that helped but now my problem is back again.
    Who makes and sells a high quality replacement for the factory parts???

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

SPS is the best I've used as a direct replacement (but there is a modification that needs to be done on the right side of the stock below the comb for the set screws), or the hardware can be removed, filled with wood and quality hardware installed.

http://www.tronspace.com/Pages/default.aspx

3. Ted K.

Ted K. Member

If the comb on A BT-100 is the standard 1 screw adjustment comb that Browning puts on a Citori, you can get a direct replacement (but in metal, not plastic) from Graco. I've done that, and it's a much better arrangement than the Browning equipment. It's an easy job; the Graco parts are made to fit the same holes, etc. as the Browning hardware.

Ted K.

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Listen to Tron. Same quality parts and direct replacement as Graco only cheaper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.