1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need mower with electric start at wall outlet

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by joe kuhn, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Need a trimming mower, 20 inch deck, electric start (for mom), no bag needed for clippings and do not want self propelled. She has a nice rider for the heavy work, just needs something to trim around the edges and in tight spaces.

Prefer to just plug it in to wall outlet rather than a battery start. My snow blower works that way, why isn't there a lawn mower out there with same?

There's a million electric start mowers out there. Any suggestions?

2. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Hire her a lawn guy.:) Jake

3. joe kuhn

That's what I was thinking, but she's got a mind of her own, still, so we're going to do what we can to help her do as much as she can while she still can. Even if she uses it for just a year, it's worth it to see her out there in her yard doing what she likes.

4. joe kuhn

Went shopping and found a nice Toro electric that you plug into the wall to charge up overnight. Lightweight, 20 inches wide, no gas, no oil. She'll love it. Of course I got her approval before purchasing.

Last time we looked at these you had to have a cord that went all the way back to the house. Must be new battery technology.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.