1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need mesh hul bag

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chipmaker, Oct 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Hey guys I've been waiting for a nylon hull bag in red and black since the grand. I cant believe it would take this much time to make such a simple item. If anyone knows where I can get one ordered from let me know. This is the bag to clip on my belt . thanks in advance!!!!

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

The Motor Doc was selling them. He is in Cleveland, Ohio. I like this type.. opens with a spring, hooks to the belt securely, and has a zipper bottom. Good quality and ships fast. Motor Doc is listing other stuff on this web site... tell him Fred sent you and he will charge you more. Fred

3. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

Browning colors are red and black, Signature Series, I've used it a long time. Sorry if I'm missing something in your post.

4. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

A chum bag for fishing, laundry bag will do also.

5. bakergun

bakergun TS Member

Fred
    Could you please give us the web site.
    Pete

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I remember when I used a builders apron free from local hardware. I do use a beretta now which is exactly what you want but wrong color

7. CMT605

CMT605 TS Member

Check ebay. There was some red and black winchester ones on there yesterday.
    Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.